Tuesday, March 26, 2024

MONOCLE MAN GALLERY Artist Of the Month July ishtara1( ʟᴏʀɪ ʙᴀɪʟᴇʏ)

 My Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/loribailey/

My journey as a Photographer In Second life and a Flickr artist.

Since the very first day I landed in Second life I was fascinated about all the creativity made by others as well as all the beautiful scenery, this drew me to start doing photography, when ever I would visit a beautiful places or sim.

I never shared my pictures with anyone the first years, I just captured for my self to enjoy, but in 2018 I decided to make my own Flickr and to share my pictures with others as well. Since then I have also had the honor of having my pictures exhibited at different galleries in Second life.

I am a huge lover of nature in both worlds, and there is so much beauty out there to be captured in both Second Life and Real Life. Most often my Pictures are related to music, poetry and/or quotes. Music was my first love in life, not a day goes by in my life without listening to music.

Landscape pictures are for sure my passion, I have always been fascinated by the sea and water, as well as the sky, so most of my pictures have water or sea in them, in between I also do pictures of my avatar, mainly portraits, fantasy pictures or still life pictures.

I try to express different kind of feelings/ moods through my landscape pictures, by experimenting with different kinds of environments and Windlights/ EEPs.

Capturing pictures in Second life is and has been a constant learning process, and I find new ways of doing things all the time.

When I capture pictures, I just go into my own little world, my "bubble" as I call it.. those are treasured moments for me, and it gives me immense joy.

I do not use PS to edit my pictures, and most of my pictures are just slightly edited trough other photo tools, to enhance the colors, add light-flare or by blurring them a little bit.

Thank you so much for your support, for taking the time to visit the exhibition, and taking the time to  look at my pictures. I hope you have enjoyed them, as much as I have enjoyed doing them.  

Best regards and huge hugs

Lori 💖

If you want to see more of my works you can find them here:
 
My Flickr:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/loribailey/


My Motto in life:


♡ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ♡

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ
ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ
ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

♡ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ ɢᴇꜱᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ.

I simply Adore  Lori's Art  her photos take me on so many wonderful places in second Life





No comments:

Post a Comment