Monday, March 11, 2024

Kit Boyd MONOCLE MAN GALLERY Artist Of the Month Of April


Kit Boyd Aprils Artist   of the month April

Bio Kit Boyd


I'm an oldie in second life but still around when I feel like it.

I started sl in 2007

Surprised to find out that it was and can be a very creative world, I started creating furniture & decoration which I did for almost 3 years.
I closed my store because it was to time consuming and I wanted some more time for myself and friends.... time to explore

That is how I found a new passion .... photography .

Profile pictures in the beginning but after a while it became obvious I had skills (told by others) ☺
so I started to capture the world of Second Life with my view on it.

Being able to make a picture and give people an opportunity to see the same passion or feelings within, is wonderful.
 

You can see part of my passion here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92723714@N08/
with pictures from her heart and with one message to all. 

                       "Have wonderful picturesque times...
                  Keep a positive spirit and spread it around.
                            Keep the love vibrant and alive
                            Keep the heart open and willing
                           but most of all... keep on hugging" !




Kit with her Amazing Poems And Art 









 
 The Lovely Poems That Kit  Has Written Truly
are Amazing Heart Felt  Poems
with her Beautiful Heart 
Kit Truly is one  of the kindest person i have 
The Honour of Becoming  A Friend
With  .
 
 

this photo has a beautiful poem
Written By Kit

The elves are a very fun-loving, happy people that cherish their families and have a symphonic relationship with nature that is inseparable from their spirit. Maybe nature is their spirit. It’s all very mysterious.

 

Sounds like me :p

in kits words


She held the moon the way she held her own heart....

.... as if it was the only light that could guide her through

the darkest nights.

Kit words 

this beautiful

photo was taken by Kit Boyd

Manger at Monocle Man Gallery

Kit made this web site for MONOCLE MAN Gallery

link found here

https://kitboyd71.wixsite.com/my-site-1

 

 Poem Below By Kit


Feel the day turn into night

watch the stars that shine so bright

hear the music and dream away

it's night time.... no need to stay.

 

Kit♥


Fly away with me.......

I will ride....

I will fly .....

chase the wind....

and touch the sky.

 

Amazing poems

By Kit

 

Kit has a wonderful eye

for landscapes

an passion for people 

you see the beauty with in them

with this photo the words are 

so True


If you Love Life, Life will love you back ♥

is the name of this lovely photo

taken by Kit

  

This Amazing photo is by Kit Boyd

Manger At Monocle Man Gallery


RIDE softly, LISTEN carefully and LOVE completely ♥


The ruins proclaim the building was beautiful ..

Amidst the crumbling stones,

Where time has etched its tale,

Ruins stand proud and defying decay,

Their whispers carried by the wind in their own way.

 

~ Kit ~ poem 

by Kit

many wonderful 

photos By Kit


Aprils Artist

I have picked a few of kits

photos 

an poems

she has written


This photo


"Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it.

You can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back.

 

~ Harvey Mackay ~


As I'm not around much lately (because rl needs me),

I'm sharing and older picture with you,

just to help you all remember that ... Time is precious !

Kit ♥

ps. Not sure where I shot it,

but it's TIME that counts now ☺

by Kit

Thank you for sharing your 

Travel's  threw Second life

with us


 

 



 


 






 

 

 



 
 
 
 
                   
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment